Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award two scholarships each in the amount of$750.00.
$550.00 to the student and $200.00 to a teacher nominated by the student.
The scholarship is available for private school tuition and books for grade 1-12.
• Must be a student who is enrolled in private school grade 1-12 in the school year
• Must be a current member of Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
• Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
- Official transcript from the school attended by applicant, completed scholarship application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family.
- Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union. Please put your name on your essay and attach to application.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee
30419 Six Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48152