IMPORTANT CHANGES AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2021
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union iupgraded our core processing system. The core processing system is the computer system that Michigan Columbus uses to maintain members’ accounts, loans, and to process all transactions. Our new system will improve security, enhance services, and create more conveniences and efficiencies.
CHANGES AND ENHACEMENTS
What did change after the system upgrade?
- Account Suffixes
- Regular Share(primary) suffix will change from 000 to S1.
- Regular Share suffix of 001 will now be an S11.
- All other suffixes will simply have a S in front of the suffixes for Shares, C for Certificates, and L for Loans, and T for Credit Cards (Ex: L1, S8, C740, T1).
- Online Banking will have a new look and setup. To set up:
- Username is your account number (if a username was set up prior to 1/29/21, this will be used instead). Password last 4 of primary members social security number. For business accounts the EIN will be used.
- Set up security questions
- Change your password
- Between 6 and 16 characters
- Not contain your ssn
- Not contain your full name
- Not contact your phone number
- Not contain any spaces
- Friendly Teller (audio banking) will now have a new phone number of 1-855-304-8792. Previous phone number will no longer work after 12 midnight on January 28, 2021. To access the new friendly teller on 2-1-2021:
- Enter Account Number followed by #
- Enter PIN (primary member last 4 of social security number) followed by #
- Your PIN has expired, enter a new PIN that you will remember (4 digit), followed by the #
- Enter new PIN, followed by the #
What did NOT change?
- Your primary account number, checks, credit cards, and ATM/Debit cards (pins will remain the same)
- All scheduled ACH, transfers and bill payments will not be affected if they were scheduled prior to conversion
- Bill pay payees and payments
- Online banking will still be accessed through www.mcfcu.net
- Mobile Banking with mobile check deposit (NEW)
- Find our app through Google Play or Apple App Store on your mobile device.
- Deposit checks through the app instead of depositing in branch
- Online Banking
- New look to the online banking
- Electronic signatures
- Sign account changes, loan documents and much more electronically
If you have any questions about the technology upgrade, please feel free to contact the credit union at 734-425-5080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to assist you and we appreciate your patience during this upgrade time.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union Staff
Go to main navigation